The University of West Florida takes pride in being one of the most accommodating schools for active-duty military personnel, veterans and their families. Military students seeking general information about specific distance learning programs and certificates should contact the Online Campus Coordinator for assistance via email at email@example.com.
Military students seeking assistance with overall admission and enrollment planning aligning to SOC criteria along with the military students’ transcripts, including school house training aligned to ACE criteria, other institutional credits, etc., should contact the Military Education Advisor via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discounted tuition prices are available to active duty military, veterans, spouses and dependents of military. Please call our enrollment specialists at 877-588-2502 for more information.
UWF is proud of our legacy of students who have served their country:
- Designated a "Purple Heart University" by the Military Order of the Purple Heart (2015)
- Ranked No. 19 in the "Top Military Friendly Online Colleges" by SREducationGroup.org (2015)
- Named a “Best for Vets″ college by Military Times (2014, 2015, 2017)
- Designated a top Military Friendly® School by G.I. Jobs magazine (2008-2015)
- Ranked No. 11 in the "Top Colleges for Future Service Members in Florida” by TheCollegeDatabase.com (2014)
- Ranked No. 38 for “Best Online Bachelor's Programs for Veterans” by U.S. News & World Report (2014)
- Named a "Best of the Best" for Top Veteran-Friendly Colleges by U.S. Veterans Magazine (2014)
- Featured in Military Advanced Education’s Guide to Military-Friendly Colleges and Universities (2008 –2014)